For the fusing of small parts in blouses and dresses and front parts of elastic jackets. Suitable for lightweight, transparent and sensitive fabrics.
1. As with all interlinings from Vlieseline, this woven interlining is always cut lengthwise following the direction of the thread.
2. Place the interlining on the reverse side of the fabric with the coated side facing down and initially fix it in place at a few points at a low temperature to prevent warping. Then cover with a damp cloth and iron on thoroughly, section by section, for around 8 seconds. Do not push the iron.
3. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilize.
• Two-way stretch
• Excellent bond on difficult fabrics such as viscose, acetate, cupro, and coated fabrics
• Very comfortable to wear
• Soft, comfortable texture